Altriset® Termiticide provides state of the art termite protection. Trimec Pest Control are proud to be deploying Dupont Altriset® Termiticide as part of our termite eradication services. Altriset® Termiticide stops termites damaging your property within hours of application and provides ongoing long term protection.
Altriset® is considered by many in the pest control industry to be the greatest advance in termite control in over 10 years.
- Altriset® eliminates termites from structures in 1-3 months
- It provides fast, effective results, stopping termites from feeding within hours of exposure
- Altriset® provides continuous protection for years. Australian trials are ongoing to confirm the actual duration of residual protection
- Altriset® has excellent transfer properties for superior termite population control
- The Australian regulatory authorities have classed Altriset® as an unscheduled poison. This means, whilst it is deadly to termites, it has a great safety profile for your family, your pets and the environment.
- Its safety profile is so advanced that installers don’t have to wear protective equipment when mixing or applying Altriset®.
Altriset® has very low toxicity to non-target animals (mammals, birds, fish, earthworms and honey bees), which makes it one of the most environmentally friendly forms of termite control.
Why is Altriset® such an effective termite control product?
- Non-repellent chemistry – termites will pass through Altriset® treated soil without detecting it, allowing them to pick up a lethal dose
- Altriset® termiticide is made from a new chemical compound that only targets termite muscles. (not the nervous system like other termiticides)
- Affected termites increase their aggregation and mutual grooming, helping to spread Altriset® to others until the entire colony becomes exposed
If you have a termite infestation make sure and ask your Trimec representative about Altriset® and whether it suitable for your situation. Please download the following brochures for more information